| Mission Statement & Background___
- Our Aim:
- To select and raise your "Colorful Boston" baby with
the goal of making your new puppy experience the
best and easiest it can be through proper socializing,
skilled care and heredity.
- To create and match you with your ideal life
- To be a resource for you and your puppy.
- To breed Bostons with exemplary beauty, health,
soundness and structure.
- To make a positive contribution in the world and to
- To come from the heart in relationship with people
- To think of the consequences of every action.....
- And whether it will reflect the above stated intent.
- Dog Resume:
- Over 55 years of multi-faceted dog experience.
- Published columns and articles for various dog
magazines including regular AKC Gazette columnist.
- Judged numerous All-Breed matches and various
breed Specialty matches (by invitation, none
- Served as a breed club historian.
- Breeder of many Champions, top producers and
Group winner in several breeds
- Veterinary technician.
- Numerous dog related inventions (seek backing).
- Instrumental in revising a breed standard.
- Significantly contributed toward AKC recognition of a
- Helped create breed standard guideline pamphlet.
- Gave Seminars, critiques and workshops to AKC
judges as an expert on certain breeds (by AKC
- Personal dog trainer. behavior consultant
- Instructed dog care class at San Francisco State U.
- Managed one of the top show kennels in the world.
- Lovingly devoted to my dog (and human) family.